This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and driven digital marketing professional to play a key role in the development and delivery of the audience development, marketing, and communication strategies for a fast growing activewear brand, based in the West Midlands.
You will become an integral part of a small team, helping to grow our profile across all social media channels including Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube and Pinterest. You will also be responsible for looking at organic and paid activity and reporting back on Google Analytics to help us develop our strategy.
As our Social Media and Digital Marketing Officer you will have a passion for storytelling and all things digital, using your copywriting, photography and videography skills to create engaging and innovative digital marketing campaigns that help our brand to stand out in its market in an informative, fun and engaging way.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of content creation, social media management and digital marketing, and an ability to work collaboratively using initiative. As part of a small business, there is a real opportunity here to take on a more senior level of responsibility for the right candidate.
This role can be remote based but ideally we would like someone that is able to come in to our offices in Broadway, Worcs on an occasional basis.
This is created as an entry level position with an associated salary but we would also consider applications for more experienced marketers on a part time basis.
About Natal Active
Natal Active is a new activewear brand for pregnant, postnatal and breastfeeding mums. We launched in 2020 and have rapidly grown to see our products launched in high street retailers Bravissimo and John Lewis last year. We currently have 18k Instagram followers and are starting to do more with TikTok and Pinterest – both areas that we need support and resource to grow this year. We have ambitious growth plans and while we are a small team in house, we also work with a number of freelancers and agencies.
Our clothing has won a number of awards in the short time we have been running and with a number of new product launches later this year, plus international growth on the cards, this is an exciting time to join a business where you can make a real impact.
Social channels: all @natalactive
MAIN DUTIES OF THE ROLE
- Managing our social media channels.
- Planning, creating, and delivering digital marketing campaigns, including social media, e-mail marketing and some digital advertising.
- Writing and editing online materials for a variety of target audiences and formats.
- Proactively identifying potential storytelling opportunities.
- Planning, filming, editing, and publishing video and photography content for use across our digital platforms.
- Proactively finding partners to collaborate with on social and other channels.
- Assisting with monitoring social media channels during events, some outside of usual working hours.
- Collecting evaluation data and reporting on analytics relating to all online platforms.
- Setting up digital advertising campaigns.
- Managing our blogs and the communication of these.
- Supporting at photoshoots and events
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- You’ve got strong communication skills
- You’re passionate about marketing, and you like to/have been involved in lots of different projects
- You’re flexible and have an adaptable working style with an ability to learn quickly multi task and think on your feet
- You to think big, outside the lines and creatively
- You love to use your initiative and consider yourself a self-starter
- You’re an avid user of social media and a lover of content. You’re can’t help yourself signing up for new social platforms, brand emails and thinking about ways to create fun and relatable content
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- You have planned and delivered digital campaigns – both organic and paid for
- You understand how to get the most from Google analytics and other digital reporting platforms
- You’re a whizz at content creation (such as photography and videos) for different audiences for both website and social media
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Canva and video editing tools
- Experience with Google and Facebook ads also desirable
Essential Special Skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work independently and flexibly
- Capable of prioritising work across multiple projects
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure
To apply please send a short covering letter and your CV to email@example.com